Outline of Recruitment
We are looking for new talent to join our team! In particular, we are currently looking for university student engineers and freelancers. Any nationality is welcome. Whether you are Japanese or Vietnamese, the possibilities are endless depending on your ability.
Working with us, you will be able to participate in projects utilizing the latest technology and gain practical experience. We provide an environment where those who desire personal growth can enjoy new challenges. We invite you to share your talents and create new value together.
We value teamwork and inspiring each other to grow. We are a diverse group of people with diverse backgrounds, learning from each other as we work on our projects.
If you are interested, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
– IT related major
– Ability to communicate in English
– Experience using cloud services such as AWS/GCP
– Japanese ability
– Working days: Monday to Friday (9:00-18:00)
– Working hours are variable depending on the degree of completion of tasks. At least 2 days a week, at least 3 hours a day.
– Consultation is possible regarding working hours and days of the week.
– There is no provision for PCs, etc.
– There is no payment for transportation expenses because you can work from home.
– Possibility of promotion to full-time employees after graduation (including Japan headquarters).
– Working conditions, salary, detailed benefit, etc. will be discussed at the interview.
– Work location: home
– Recruitment method is interview only. There is no coding test, but if you have a GitHub account or artifacts, please share them.
Please use the contact form below to apply.
We look forward to your application.